Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
Kinda depends. You doing a diy public hunt or a private land guided hunt? If private are you hunting 100% wild birds or a place supplemented with pen...
- 3 posts
-
BWT numbers are the lowest they've been in 33 years. From what i saw and heard not alot of juveniles were harvest this year which is an indication of...
- 117 posts
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Im sure it was, RC normally always has a bunch of ducks and its the best habitat in NTX for early teal.
- 123 posts
-
I drew the second hunt on RC WMA. They told us at orientation only 3 or 4 cells have birds and to have low expectations bc there are only a few birds...
- 117 posts
Leave a comment:
-
I wonder if we are really $41trill in debt. What benefit does the government really have to report a profit. It would be like telling all your family...
- 262 posts
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
I was hoping to hear more reports of hatch year birds as an indication we may have had a decent hatch this year.
- 128 posts
Leave a comment:
-
-
I'll give it a listen tomorrow morning driving to the dove field. But Ive heard clips of it.
Some doubts I have. How do they know what harvest...Last edited by 2flyfish4; 09-18-2026, 09:48 PM.
- 27 posts
Leave a comment:
-
Looks like a great, deffiantly jealous of the speck hunt on the 1st day.
- 57 posts
Leave a comment:
-
Relax man, I said the above with alot of sarcasm. But as you know what i said is exactly what all the talking heads say.
- 65 posts
-
Don't yall know these clubs/outfits that spend the money to have flooded corn are gods gift to the ducks. They provide so much habitat, shelter, food,...
- 65 posts
Leave a comment:
-
I heard a big name club in arkansas got busted by the feds last season for baiting, but never heard anything more about it.
Has anyone else....
- 65 posts
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More

Leave a comment: