Very hot here this september
Got a little bit of good news for you , boys , south of me.
We have been covered up with dove and still are...
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
WOW, just wow!!
1) What the hell is the "Western Democratic Wall of allies"? I've never heard of it and neither has my phone! So how can...
- 262 posts
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
This is just an updated politically correct episode of the andy griffiths show where barney changed the color of helen crump and made her a black mrs...Last edited by mjh345; 09-25-2026, 08:26 AM.
- 9 posts
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
I like all of the steakhouses mentioned so far.
One of my brothers lives outside of Tyler,and I texted him your question and his reply was.......
- 5 posts
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
How's a recession gonna help?
Don't No need to refinance a debit A debit is a good thing.
Who we gonna refinance the debt with?
They are...
- 262 posts
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Do YOUR homework Aggie!! Unlike you I'm not concerned with Canada or what happened 46 yrs ago. I'd think a financial planner would be more concerned about...
- 262 posts
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
The spend and positive impact on the economy is most definitely enormous.
In spite of that unprecedented AI build and economic explosion and positive...
- 262 posts
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
I believe one of the biggest dangers to our constitution in our country is the high % of uneducated voters
You claim that a lot of what I...
- 262 posts
Leave a comment:
-
Oh, please. Dear wise Aggie. Educate me on how a lot of my diatribe is b*******...
- 262 posts
Leave a comment:
-
Canada's constitution guarantees the right to free speech, just like ours does. On the other hand hates speeches illegal.Should you have a problem with...
- 262 posts
- 3 likes
Leave a comment:
-
It appears both of your links refer to and try to disprove my claim that your 1st paragraph, that I told you was partially full of Bullshit
You...
- 262 posts
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
It appears both of your links refer to and try to disprove 1st paragraph which I said was partially full of Bullshit...
- 262 posts
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Looks like a lot of fun and some goodies
Sweet!!
- 8 posts
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Your first paragraph is partially full of s***
Your second paragraph is one hundred percent full of shit
Put your bullet back in your...
- 262 posts
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Lest we forget
What happened to the United States of America twenty five years ago.
United we stand divided we fall!
- 9 posts
- 1 like
-
Doing your recruiting at NFL camps as opposed to high school games can make a big difference.
- 27 posts
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
Read a little further.It says at this time , no further action is planned.
NO FURTHER ACTION IS WHAT WE WANT!!...
- 11 posts
Leave a comment:
-
The basis for this statement is the email I got from DU;Specifically the following quoted paragraph:
"Because of your positive,...
- 11 posts
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More

Leave a comment: