Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
Too much stress from those danged kids must've got him....
- 5 posts
-
I'd say the squirrels where Runnin' hunts don't stand a chance next month.
- 24 posts
Leave a comment:
-
Reed has had some great days but his inconsistency is what has held him back. I don't think the boy is very smart. That was hard to watch.
But...
- 17 posts
Leave a comment:
-
In my career, I went from "oh he wants to go!" to "not this shit again".
I worked with a guy for a time who shouldn't have been...
- 34 posts
Leave a comment:
-
I ran across a couple of those self-appointed "auditors".
Came in filming, asking questions about various things, "how to file...
- 34 posts
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
- 5 posts
- 1 like
-
LSU looked stout. Ole Miss wasn’t great and Louisville was better than expected. At least better than Miss expected.
- 27 posts
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Was the cop in there too? Ad blocker turn off order keeps popping up over FOX. Won't turn mine off for 'em so I can't see all the article....
- 41 posts
Leave a comment:
-
They get a little life experience and then they don't want to be cops. It's gotten to be a no-win game these days. Especially patrol work.
As...
- 41 posts
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More

Leave a comment: